Saturday, January 29, 2011

Enjoy The Panda Therapy

cute panda pictures with the great captions

forgive me father, for i have sinned..

betcha can't see me..

ooops! slight miscalculation.

you go. i'll just stay here and rest my head a little bit.

mum? can u come and get me down now?

kungfu panda...bring it on!

i'll give u 2 seconds to get off me or i'm calling mom.

paparazzi! could have a little privacy please?

Dear Martha Stewart: i have this brown stain on my nice, white, fluffy butt..

shhh.. i'm reviewing...

i cannot believe that i'm stuck in this tree again. what is the matter with me?

panda meditation

does this log make my butt look fate?

i'm not comin out. you'll have to come in and get me.

on the count of three.... lift!

it wasn't me! i didn't steal this bamboo shoot! i was just sitting here, i swear it!

i'm sure there's a way out somewhere. i saw an ant go this way yesterday.

absolutely nothing accomplished. the perfect day for a panda..



DON'T U FEEL BETTER ALREADY


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...